Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior App

3 posters

Go down

Warrior App Empty Warrior App

Post  vinfilth Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:35 am

Name:Chris
Nationality:English

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Im Chris, i play alot except when im on a break of wow lol. i have leveled a fair few chars but most not sucessfull, used to get bored easily of each class. I have played level 70's before and i have a 70 pala. the played time on that just sucked. I have played with Bartimaeus for over a year now but we havent always been in the same guild doing the same thing.
I am mainly a horde player but dont mind alliance.

Class your wanting to roll and why: i want to roll a warrior its the only class i havent played much of and since my paladin i have loved melee class' even though pala isnt much of one lol. Im quite happy to tank... at 70 for raids, i have tanked raids with a druid before so i have experience in tanking. i mainly want to see what the class is like and the playing style.

Reason for re-rolling: my last re rolling guild fell appart and i then stopped for a while and now the oppertunity has arised again and i would like to join you all meet new people and play with new people.

Previous raiding experience:ZG,MC,Kara,

Play times: mainly in the evening but i can play during the day some days. either way i am an active player.

vinfilth

Back to top Go down

Warrior App Empty Re: Warrior App

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:39 am

Hey Chris. Admin is away for the night i think, so your best bet is to double check this forum tomorrow Smile gl with your app.
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  vinfilth Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:44 am

Hey.. thanks and thanks for the good luck Smile

vinfilth

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:36 am

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your application, im pretty sure in saying we can offer you a spot within in the guild, however the warrior roster is bursting full, however with a factor of things i beleive this to be inaccuarte and warriors tanks are one thing i dont want to be short on, if playing a largely populated class is a problem at all please pm me and we can maybe sort somthing out, but im more than welcome to add you as a warrior.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down