Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Application

2 posters

Go down

Warrior Application Empty Warrior Application

Post  Thør Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:07 am

Name:Bruce
Nationality:Scottish

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
Been play wow since it first started started, I have a Bsc in Computing and living in denmark with my gf who also plays wow when she can, i work in denmark and have been for over 8 months now and i would describe myself as a very helpful when i can as in if i don't know i will look it up and give infoi am also hardcore gamer and love to learn new things and see more end game instances.

Class your wanting to roll and why:
Warrior Tank spec I love to play a tankuse to be mt in my old guild before tbc am sick of my warlock now after years dps i have done raids with my warrior before and i love to tank and learn i do some thing more of a challage than dps and i want to Get back in to raiding and progress and make new friends on a new server with new people.

Reason for re-rolling:
I’m wanting to roll a warrior main reason being that I want to play tank after spending an age as a warlock its get boring to do dps after so long and i have been wanting to reroll for a while but its hard to find a new guild and players when u reroll to a server that is not new and i think this is a great project that i love to be part off cause i have been waiting for a new server now.

And it looks to me you guys / girls have had a great idea to set up a proper guild rather than look for random indiviuals, a other reason to reroll is most people have stoped raiding in my guild due to new expansion coming out soon and i don't see that as a good reason to stop raiding plus i love to see new content and lore.

A reroll with a fresh group of people is very appealing to me, hopefully it can be the start of a solid guild that will last into WotLK.

Previous raiding experience:
Tanked Mt Mc , bwl , and some aq40 before but guild bore before and my new guild needed need more dps as the guild leader was mt and him best m8 ot so i made a warlock so i done mc, bwl , aq20, aq40, some naxx and in tbc i done Karazhun. some tk some scc and Gruul and some Za and all out doors pre tbc

Play times:Normally
sunday to wedesday 2pm till 12am
thursday only night i normaly can't play
fridays and satarday 11am till 12am

Regards Bruce
thanks for reading
Thør
Thør

Back to top Go down

Warrior Application Empty Re: Warrior Application

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:50 am

Hello there Bruce,

Thank you for your application, i think at this time we can offer you a spot in the guild as a tank, your play times seem to be more than accessible and raiding experience in TK/SCC is always a bonus.

Please add to our discussion topics and make yourself feel at home.Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down