Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Application

2 posters

Go down

Warrior Application Empty Warrior Application

Post  Glendar Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:31 pm

Name: Ruben
Nationality: Portugal

Personal Information: Well wat can i say, ive been playing WoW for a bit over a year, i am a mature player wich means no QQ for not getting a epix or not getting on a raid ill wait for my turn. Ive played with a rogue to 70, a warrior to 54 and recently i am been playing with a warlock . On a side note when i am alone gain levels i usualy forget to look to the chat Smile so pardon me if i ignore someone Razz its not on purpose.

Class your wanting to roll and why:

Warrior while i always like a rogue for stealthing i like warrior too for they capability to take a beating, and this is also the opurtunity for a fresh start with a guild that starts at the same time with is rly good because i prefer doing instances with guild because of the coordination that with Pugs that most of the times results in wipes.

Previous raiding experience:

In this area i dont have many experinece because while i played wow for some time i never rly managed to get into into a serious raiding guild because evertime i applied i whould get the answear no more rogues Sad still i still did some ZG raidings a some time ago pre tbc with a guild with was raising at a good pace but then most of the healers left and no more guild.

Play times:

Weekdays: Depens on my school classes but mostly is 19:40 till 00:30 (WoW time)some days i can get i bit early
Weekends: Anytime. A full night raid if is required lol

Well that is all. Pardon me if i wrote too much.
Glendar
Glendar

Back to top Go down

Warrior Application Empty Re: Warrior Application

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:45 pm

Hello there Ruben,

The lack of raiding experience maybe a slight problem as we are going to be very much PVE orientated but then again people have to start somewhere. Im willing to give you a spot in these early stages and hopefully you can immerse yourself within the community and learn from others. I dont want to discourage yourself i just want to be clear that things are likely to get more intense as time goes on.

I look forward to hearing from yourself very soon, please add to our discussion forums and make yourself feel at home.Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glendar Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:08 am

well ty for giving me a opurtunity ill try my best to dont let any of you down
Glendar
Glendar

Back to top Go down