Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior application

2 posters

Go down

Warrior application Empty Warrior application

Post  Axorn Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:53 pm

Name: Thomas
Nationality: Sweden

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Live in Sweden with my girlfriend and son. Can't have a full-time job at the moment due to personal reasons. Therefor I have a lot of time to play. Other then that I can just say we'll get to know each other in game.

Class your wanting to roll and why: Warrior. Have a lot of tanking experiance with druid. These days druids are all over the place and that bothers me in some way. I like tanking, so I thought I might as well take it to the next level.

Reason for re-rolling: Like to get serious about raiding, and being in a good guild from the very start is probaply a thing that can make this game last longer for me.

Previous raiding experience: Non pre-TBC. Cleared Kara as druid tank/dps.

Play times: At least 3-4 days a week between 8:00 pm - 12:00 pm, several days a week I will be on during day-time also.

Looking forward to this.

Axorn

Back to top Go down

Warrior application Empty Re: Warrior application

Post  Axorn Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:04 am

Sorry, but I saw that you gonna roll on PvE server. Thats is really to bad, cause that made me lose interest completly. If you gonna roll on a PvP server I am in otherwise not.
Good luck anyway

Axorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:51 am

Thanks for your interest, good luck in your search.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down