Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior App

3 posters

Go down

Warrior App Empty Warrior App

Post  Haspex Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:17 am

Name: Mark
Nationality: British

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
Hello I'm Mark and I've been playing since release. I enjoy almost every aspect of the game with instancing probably being my favourite. I don't have a huge amount of raiding experience (ZG and bits of MC pre-TBC and Kara after TBC). This is mainly because I used to work shifts so finding a guild to fit around them when they change every week was a bit of a struggle. I have taken a bit of a break from WoW recently but would like to jump back in with a new charcater.

Class your wanting to roll and why:

I would like to apply as a warrior, I have played a feral druid up to level 70 and really enjoy the tanking aspect of group play as it's challenging and fun and would like to go for a more dedicated tank.

Reason for re-rolling:

I want a fresh start with a group of people so as we level I can get to know peeps.

Previous raiding experience:

ZG (Fully Cleared)
MC (Only a little bit of trash and lucifron)
Kara (Downed Curator but that's it - guild fell apart after that Sad )

Play times:

18:00 - 00:30 most days but every thurs or wednesday 20:00 - 00:30 It can be either day depending on how I arrange my diary.

Thanks for taking the time to read Smile

Haspex

Back to top Go down

Warrior App Empty Re: Warrior App

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:21 am

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your application, i pleased to announce we can offer you a spot within the the guild.

Please feel free too add to our discussion forums and make yourself at home. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:55 am

Thanks, I have tried to register but I hasn't sent me an email to activate it yet so will patiently wait unless there's something wrong has been a couple of hours now i think

Back to top Go down

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:59 am

Maybe check Junkmail or something, got mine almost instant although there has been a fair few signups today so maybe just slow response!
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  Sudha Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:06 pm

Checking your junkmail does sound like the wisest solution. If you use Hotmail it ends there, did for me.
Sudha
Sudha

http://www.rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:19 pm

Unfortunately i don't even have a junk mail filter on that account :/ will wait till later this evening then if it hasn't come through i'll post again. Might just be a slow response the mail account i use tends to take an age to receive stuff anyhow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sudha Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:20 pm

Yeah okay, a piece of advice would be to make a hotmail. That will work for you I'm sure.
Sudha
Sudha

http://www.rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down