Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Application

Go down

Warrior Application Empty Warrior Application

Post  JoeC Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:27 am

Name: Joe
Nationality: English

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Im a Film production student in Leeds. I've played wow ever since release, but i kinda stopped post-tbc when my guild split up. I did restart after a small break and got a new character to 70 but i was unable to get into a raiding guild that was going past Kara. You either needed to know people or already have the epics before going.

Class your wanting to roll and why: Warrior, because im always happy being a tank, but i've never taken a warrior to a high level. Ive either been a Paladin (pre-tbc) or Feral Druid (post-tbc). I've also never had the chance to explore the blacksmithing proff.

Reason for re-rolling: I recently tried a re-rolling guild, and i loved the idea but it fell apart because people were to over-eager and there was no proper planning. It ended up just being 5 people! You guys look to be much more organised and friendly. I really just want a fresh start in WoW with a good pre-established guild.

Previous raiding experience: mainly pre-tbc, such as MC & BWL. My previous level 70 often went to Kara but no further.

Play times: Mostly evenings, generally 1700 - 0300 wow time, during the day on weekends. When i get into wow its normally whenever im not working or sleeping!

JoeC

Back to top Go down

Warrior Application Empty Re: Warrior Application

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:54 am

Hello Joe,

Thank you for your application, im pretty certain we'd be able to offer you a place in the guild. You lack of TBC raid experience shouldnt be too much of a problem if your willing to listen and learn from within the guild.

Please register to the forums and feel free to add to our discussion forums, and make yourself at home.Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down