Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings - Protection warrior(Prefered) or some other Draenei : )

2 posters

Go down

Greetings - Protection warrior(Prefered) or some other Draenei  : ) Empty Greetings - Protection warrior(Prefered) or some other Draenei : )

Post  Anti Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:08 pm

Name:Erik Jacobsen
Nationality:I'm one of those bloody swedes ^^

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
Greetings people, as previously said my name is Erik Jacobsen. Born and raised in sweden where I am currently studying the last year of a scientific program.
Since the open american beta I have been playing world of warcraft, and it all began on a PvE server as Alliance. As I realized that I mate of mine was
playing aswell we decided to reroll together and I have been playing on Frostwhisper ever since Smile
On my spare time, that means exept time time I use to play wow I find it amusing to watch TV-Series on the computer aswell as listening to music(Which often is combined with the
whole playing thing Wink )
Class your wanting to roll and why:
As stated in the subject I'd fancy going for a warrior, or more precisely a protection warrior Smile
The reason for this is simple, I crave a new challenge, been dps:ing aswell as healing so I believe this could prove to be fun;)
The race I chose was Draenei because I've wanted to roll one of those for a long time(Little space demons x))
So this apply will mostly be relevant if you decide to roll alliance, which I hope you guys really do : )

Reason for re-rolling:
I feel like playing alliance for once, a new challenge would be nice aswell as a new aspect of the game : )
Previous raiding experience:
I've got a raiding Holy priest and I've cleared Kara, gruul, ZA and killed Hydross, Al'ar and Void reaver Smile

Play times:
I play whenever I am at home really which generally is around 4pm to 11pm on weekdays Smile (Might vary depending on scheduals and weekends etc, but It is more likely to increase rather than decrease)

Anyhow, thank you for your time and I hope that I will see you soon Smile

Regards Anti Wink

Anti

Back to top Go down

Greetings - Protection warrior(Prefered) or some other Draenei  : ) Empty Re: Greetings - Protection warrior(Prefered) or some other Draenei : )

Post  Sudha Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:12 pm

We'll be going horde, so a draenei would be out of the question.
Sudha
Sudha

http://www.rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Greetings - Protection warrior(Prefered) or some other Draenei  : ) Empty Re: Greetings - Protection warrior(Prefered) or some other Draenei : )

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Hello there Erik,

Thank you for your application, but we have however decided to roll horde, and we are currently over-stocked with warrior applicants, we are however keeping our doors open until the level 20 mark so please keep an eye on recruitment status.

Kind Regards,
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down