Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-rolling Application

Go down

Re-rolling Application Empty Re-rolling Application

Post  Saww Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:36 am

Name:Jonathan Marston
Nationality: Uk

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
Greetings all, I am currently studying at University as a mature student.I have played wow now for nearly three years and in that time i have levelled a 70 priest, Warrior and various or alts,I usually have most evenings off to play wow as i find it (generally) a way too meet new friends and relax by either leveling questing via dungeons and instances.

Class your wanting to roll and why:
I would like to either reroll as a warlock or as a holy priest, as i have experience with priests in general and aslo locks as they seem fun to play as, although i have only levelled on upto 30 as a alt.

Reason for re-rolling:
I need some excitement in my wow life, i was initially going to reroll on low populated server. However after searching for a rerolling guild i came across gravemoss's post. The idea of rerolling with a new fresh guild all around the same level, obataining quests and completing instances would be just what i need to reignite my passion for warcraft again.

Previous raiding experience:
Although i have not raided many tBC instances mainly first few bosses in kara, prior to vanilla wow i have cleared ZG,MC,BWL,Ony and AQ20. My lack of experience in tBC raiding was mainly due to the fact that after taking a break from wow i came back to tBC a little late. However i am more than eager to experience what i have missed out on.

Play times:
Mainly most evenings from 17.00 - 02.00 GMT
Weekends usually on every other weekend due to going home to see my Family and Girlfriend.

p.s Thank you for taking the time to read application and i hope to be able to raid with this wonderful up and coming guild.

J.M aka Saww

The questions are pretty broard so feel free to write as much as possible, well written applications will be snapped up.
Admin
Admin

Saww

Back to top Go down

Re-rolling Application Empty Re: Re-rolling Application

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:46 am

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you very much for your application, everything looks in order and nicely written. Even though you lack experience in TBC raiding, your expressed desire to see it is encouraging, thats what we desire in applicants is the will and want to progress.

Clarification on your class you intend to play will be required before you can be accepted, but obviously you have the time to choose carefully so your happy in the long run.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re-rolling Application Empty Thank you for acceptance

Post  Saww Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:52 am

Thank you very much for accepting me. I would like to roll as a lock if i may.

P.s Any idea which faction and what realm you may have in mind?

Any idea of eta ?

Once again thank you

Saww

Saww

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:01 am

I have put a discussion section up for people to put there ideas across, when we have a good mix of ideas we can really start to make descions and get moving on it, im bascially waiting to see the interest in a rerolling guild, hopefully it will be a good steady influx and we can get a guild setup asap!

Basically just keep checking back and add to the discussion forums and generally input anything you like, we can then set things in stone based on a communities input instead of an individuals.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down