Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for re-rolling

3 posters

Go down

Application for re-rolling Empty Application for re-rolling

Post  mcmUK Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:15 am

Hi, I saw your thread on the WoW forums, I'm interested in joining you.

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
I'm 27 and from the UK, I work from home as a web designer/developer. I like reading, music, films, etc. all the usual stuff.

I've been playing WoW since the US closed beta, and began playing on the US servers when the game first launched. I moved to the Euro servers in December 2005 as I wanted to raid. I've played Priest and Rogue to 60 pre-TBC on the US realms and a Druid and Hunter to 70 on the Euro realms post-TBC. I've levelled every class to at least 40 and played on both factions so I have a good all-round knowledge of the game.

Class your wanting to roll and why:
Honestly I'd be happy to roll as any class you're lacking as I like all the classes. I'd perhaps prefer a healing class, maybe Priest or Paladin, as that's my preferred role in a group situation, but I'm open. Willing to roll whatever class at whatever spec the guild needs. I really like the idea of levelling up from level 1, getting to know everyone in the guild in the process and forming a tight-knit group.

Reason for re-rolling:
I played in a raiding guild pre-TBC so I have experience of all the 60 instances and Molten Core/Blackwing Lair/Zul'Gurub/etc. My experience of TBC instances is lacking however, my guild exploded shortly after TBC and I never really got back into the groove of raiding and just had fun solo'ing and doing PVP instead. I'd like to get back into the fold of raiding and grouping.

Previous raiding experience:
As above, I've done MC/BWL/ZG pre-TBC. I can read strats, take instructions, listen, prepare mats/pots/etc. and log in well before the raid stars. I know how to raid, I just lack experience in the TBC instances and raids unfortunately, but happy to learn!

Play times:
Available between 5pm-11pm on weekdays and 9am-11pm on weekends (although, obviously, I don't play ALL of those hours - typically 1-3 hours during the week, and 2-6 hours on the weekends).

If I'm accepted, please email markmoody at gmail dot com to let me know what realm/faction/etc. that you've decided on when you're ready! Thanks!

mcmUK

Back to top Go down

Application for re-rolling Empty Re: Application for re-rolling

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:21 am

Hello there,

The application looks really good and you convey a great attitude towards this idea, where i appreciate your will to roll whatever class were lacking, i'd rather you role somthing you'd ultimately enjoy the most, this means we dont lose people later on down the line. If you just clarify later on which class you'd desire it would be fantastic.

I think im safe in saying we can offer you a spot in the guild, be very much appreciated if you could register to the forums and feel free to add to our discussion forums.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mcmUK Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:34 am

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I've registered now, as requested.

I've got no problem going catatonic staring at green bars for hours so my first choice of class would be Priest.

Thanks!
mcmUK
mcmUK

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:35 am

Excellent, Welcome into the fold.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Verdigris Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:44 pm

This is mcmUK. I've got the character name I wanted on the server: Verdigris. Just waiting for the green light...
Verdigris
Verdigris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down