Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Evgen Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:23 pm

Name: Evgen (Short for Yevgeni)
Nationality: Russian/Scottish

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
I was born in Russia and moved to Scotland when I was 8. Currently in school, doing my highers (Scottish equivalent of A-levels). I play a lot of WoW in my spare time partly because I really enjoy RPGs and partly because there's not much else to do here in Scotland Crying or Very sad . I've been playing RPGs for a while, having played the much-flamed RuneScape for years before WoW, and solo player RPGs, like Baldur's Gate, before that.

Class your wanting to roll and why:
In the following order of priority:

Druid - Druid is a class I've always really wanted to try but never had the patience to level to 20 (when the 'fast leveling for druids' starts). I enjoy healing and I know how efficient druids are. I would also ask for priest, but I to me they seem very vulnurable and unable to solo effectively.

Warrior - Tank or melee DPS. I've recently started leveling a warrior on Defias Brotherhood, where I was told that I was a pretty good tank. I enjoy the warrior class and the rage system, so this would be my second choice if Druid wasn't available.

Warlock - For the simple reasons - good DPS, good fears, good buffs. This is the DPS class I would choose.

Reason for re-rolling:
I'm stuck in a dead-end server that's currently good for nothing apart from RP. I've been wanting to level a serious character for a while, but I've never found the motivation. One of my friends also applied for this project, so I hope that this and being part of a large guild will help me stay on target.

Previous raiding experience:
Unfortunately, I have quite little proper raid experience. On my current 70 hunter, I'm still on the stage where I'm doing heroics, which I'm pretty good in. However, I enjoy working as part of a group and the PvE system as a whole. Hopefully, I won't let you down.

Play times:
Usually 17.00 onwards, but I play longer on the weekends seeing as I'm still at school.

Evgen

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Googler Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:07 am

Nice Application.

Admin will reply shortly.

Good Luck.
Googler
Googler

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:27 pm

We have started levelling but we JUST about have room for another druid i'd imagine as some have gone AWOL, please whisper Nazarov in-game.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down