Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Zaci Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:51 pm

Name: Ash
Nationality: Turkish but i live in England.

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Hi my name is Ash, two things i respect most in people is humour and ability to resist humour when something is serious. I am usually a funny person, i do stand-up comedy in west london about once every month so i can be a funny type of guy at times. Well thats about it really, i cant say much more, ill leave the rest to your interpretation, thanks!

Class your wanting to roll and why: A resto druid because they are hybrid and therefore i would love a class that i would enjoy playing instead of a warrior, which is not hybrid. :S not a good explanation but ill leave the rest to your interpratation, thanks!

Reason for re-rolling: Because i felt it was a good chance to start again, a fresh start and i believe that people who level with eachother become attached and therefore become better players, ill leave the rest to your interpratation, thanks!

Previous raiding experience: Karazhan, ZA, and lurker in SSC, ill leave the rest to your interpratation, thanks!

Play times: I play about the same amount of times i said ill leave the rest to your interpratation, thanks! sorry about saying that so much, couldnt resist. i am very motivated and i am willing to play as long as you need me to...thanks!

Zaci

Back to top Go down