Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Druid Application

2 posters

Go down

Druid Application Empty Druid Application

Post  Seph Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:32 pm

Name: Luke
Nationality: British

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Got into WoW through a housemate while at university. I have now finished and recently back from travelling around the world. Deciding what type of work I actually want to do in life so plenty of time to play WoW in the meantime Very Happy

Class your wanting to roll and why: Druid. I love the flexibility they have. My main is a warlock so Im strictly DPS and I'd like the option to dps, tank and heal with a character while levelling and decide how I most like to play the class.

Reason for re-rolling: See above. I play on my main in the evenings and during the day there are never enough people around that I know to run instances with. I despise PUGs and try and avoid them at every opportunity so to reroll with a group of knowledgable/dedicated players would be perfect!

Previous raiding experience: Kara, ZA, Gruul, soon to be TK too.

Play times: Im available most of the time. When I do find work it will then be most evenings/weekends.

Seph

Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty Re: Druid Application

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Hello there Luke,

Reading through your application i got the impression this would be an alt character, where as all the applicants here are intrested in an entire re-roll, correct me if im wrong but thats how i've read it.

Looking forward in hearing a reply.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seph Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:50 am

I am interested in an entire reroll and would be spending most of my time on this char, but still just raid a couple of times a week in the evenings on my other char. Let me know if this is viable or not! Thanks a lor, Luke

Seph

Back to top Go down

Post  Seph Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:58 am

Once we started raiding as a guild I would also completely drop the warlock. It's just so I can continue progressing and get as much experience in the mean time.

Seph

Back to top Go down

Post  Thør Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:02 am

So really u want to raid while your lvling the druid and Once we start raiding u will play the druid and drop the lock thats how i understand it
Thør
Thør

Back to top Go down

Post  Seph Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:07 am

yeh, I've become a bit of a raiding junkie and want to do as much as possible and see as much of the content as I can. I have plenty of time to level the druid during the day and just raid for a couple of hours a few times a week in the evening until we get that far.

Seph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down