Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Druid application :)

2 posters

Go down

Druid application :) Empty Druid application :)

Post  Kalei Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:13 pm

Name: Rachael
Nationality: English

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Im a full time uni student and what little spare time I have (yeah right, who am I trying to kid?!) I like drinking, smoking and generally being your typical student layabout.

Ive been playing WoW for about 2 years now and other than my trusty Pokemon diamond game on the DS, its the only game that has really held my attention for longer than two minutes- Not too much jumping or other such complicated manouvres in it! I have a lvl 70 lock, a 68 priest and a 60 warrior along with an assortment of lower level alts.

Class your wanting to roll and why:
The very first character I created was a sexy nelf druid. It took me three months to get her to the dizzying heights of level 20. Ive always wanted to level a druid properly now that I know what Im doing... well kinda, and I see this as my chance.

Ive played tank, Ive played healer, Ive played dps. I want to play more of a utility class, one that can quickly and easily pick up the slack on a different role, one that can adapt to the needs of the guild/group etc.

Reason for re-rolling:
Pretty much the same as you Danjah. My guild were going great up until TBC came out, then the bottle neck that is Karazhan pretty much dismantled it and we all went our seperate ways. I took a break from the game to concentrate on my studies (ahem) and when I came back (not all that much later) I find Im struggling to get back on an even keel. The guild I find myself in at the moment are not really doing anything much at the moment aside from the odd Kara raid and whilst Im not one to jump ship, I find myself being stuck in a rut and starting to not want to play anymore Sad

I love leveling, as my alt-itus testifies, and I love the idea of being a part of a project from the start, leveling up as a group, culminating in raiding together.

Previous raiding experience:
With my lock I have cleared Karazhan, with the others in pre TBC I have main tanked and mainhealed (although not on the same character obviously!) ZG, Ony, Kazzak, Green Dragons, AQ 20, MC and up to twin emps in AQ40

Play times:
Due to various commitments, late lectures et al I am online most days from 8.30-9pm server time until the early hours. However, if I sign up for something you can fully expect that I will be there Smile One of my major bugbears is people no-showing *shakes fist*

Kalei

Back to top Go down

Druid application :) Empty Re: Druid application :)

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:23 pm

Hello there Rachael,

Thank you for your informative and well written application, i think i can safely say we have an open spot for your druid to start with us. Your lack of TBC experience shouldnt be a problem and you stated you've raided to Twin Emps which is excellent.

Please feel free to add to our discussion forum and please make yourself at home, i look forward to reading more from you. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalei Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:25 pm

Thank you kindly, can't wait to get started! Very Happy

Kalei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down