Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Druid Application

2 posters

Go down

Druid Application Empty Druid Application

Post  Inspired Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:10 pm

Hi there.

I've been looking around for a few guilds that tend to start fresh but most seem to give up or are not rerolling at this current time but when WOTLK launches until now. I've read your post under the WOW guild recruitment page and from that I had a positive feeling towards the direction this guild can go towards. Anyways enough of me talking, below is my application form.

Name:
Gary Young

I'm 4 years old......in leap year terms Smile though I'm 19 years old soon to be 20 at the end of february

Nationality:
English, United Kingdom

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
Hi there my name is Gary Young, I'm 19 soon to be 20 and currently live in Surrey, London. I'm on my second year at Kingston University where I'm studying Computer Science which I'm enjoying so far though it does get a bit much at times Razz. Besides education I consider myself a friendly and active person that loves to play sports ranging from football (COME ON ARSENAL!!), rugby and tennis. I love House, Dance, R 'n' B, some rock music though I normally listen to anything that sounds good Smile and love going out to nightclubs with my mates in London every week.

Apart from that I love playing WOW as its fun and rewarding in the long run. I've been playing WOW nearly from the release of WOW (about 3 months after release) and have been playing ever since with a few breaks due to holidays, education etc. I have a few level 70 characters who are a Nightelf Priest, Orc Shaman, Nightelf Rogue and a Human Paladin though only raided with my Priest and Paladin.

Class your wanting to roll and why:
I would love to roll a Druid in paticular as either a tank or healer. My reasons for this is firstly I would love to play and experience a new class and I fill a druid brings me that. The reasons for either of specs is that by being a tank I fill I have a big responsibility which I love, its a new perspective to the game as I've only either been a healer or a DPS class and finally I love been in the thick of battles. In terms of being a resto druid its mainly due to the fact I've played a healer in paticular my Paladin in raids which I did happly and successfully. Of course I would prefer to be a tank if possible however if needed I would of course spec resto as previously mentioned therefore either way as long as I'm a druid and having fun then I'm ok with that.

Reason for re-rolling:
I've had a long break from WOW after my guild on Bloodhoof disbanded last year after a few disaggreements between the guild leader and members I felt like I wanted to come back and play WOW though after playing with my characters I didn't have the enthusiasm to play them as all my friends I knew either quit WOW or migrated servers. I've always wanted to start a new character and in paticular a druid due to its versatility and when I came across your thread under the guild recruitment on the WOW forums I thought I would give it a go.

Previous raiding experience:
As previously mentioned I raided with only two of my level 70 characters though between them I've expereinced a few end game content. Below is the list in which I have experienced post-TBC:

• Karazhan - Cleared

• Gruul's Lair - Cleared

• Magtheridon - Cleared

• Serpent Shrine Cavern - Cleared

• Tempest Keep: The Eye - Cleared

In terms of pre-TBC I've experienced everything from Zul-Gurub upto the Twin Emperiors in AQ40.

Play times:
My play times very due to the my timetable changing though based on my current timetable I can play the following times: (Gametime)

• Monday - 19:30 - 01:00+

• Tuesday - 20:00 - 01:00+ (The difference here is that I finish university at 19:00)

• Wednesday - 19:30 - 01:00+

• Thursday - 19:30 - 01:00+

• Friday - 19:30 - 01:00+ (I may tend to go out on fridays)

• Saturday - 19:30 - 01:00+ (As mentioned above I may go out)

• Sunday - 19:30 - 01:00+

The times shown above are a estimation and may change due to my new timetable and of course the times of wish the guild plans on using.

I things thats it so I wont ramble on any more Smile though I thank you in advanced for reading my application and hope to hear from you soon Smile

/wave

Inspired

Back to top Go down

Druid Application Empty Re: Druid Application

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:17 pm

Hello Gary,

Thank you for your excellent application was very well written and thought out, we can almost certainly offer you a place within in the guild as a druid! Your experience is of a good standard and you convey an attitude that will beneficial to the guild.

Look forward to hearing from you in the discussion forum, please make yourself at home and feel free to share any ideas you may have. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxio Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:26 pm

Thank you and I hope to see this guild grow Smile
Roxio
Roxio

Back to top Go down