Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of a healer.

2 posters

Go down

Application of a healer. Empty Application of a healer.

Post  rollersnaeks Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:09 pm

Name: Ken
Nationality: Norwegian

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
I'm studying restaurant and food (to directly translate from Norwegian) in school currently. Aiming for a job as chef somewhere.
In my spare time I obviously play WoW and I casually learn to draw by myself when I feel creative.
I have a druid at 70 who's been resto since 53, a 68 orc rogue I've grown tired of (proud of not being undead.), three others just above 60 and a magnitude of alts.

Otherwise I have a passion for Scrubs, enjoy watching Heroes and I love the asian culture. And cats.

Class your wanting to roll and why:
Druid mostly. Treeform is awesome.

Reason for re-rolling:
Lack of social aspect where I play. I can't play without any form of socializing.
I also enjoy the leveling aspect of the game. Leveling with a guild multiplies this joy.

Previous raiding experience:
Not much in TBC.
I've done Karazhan a few times through.
Back in the original game I did everything up to halfway through Naxxramas, at which point TBC was released.
Murdered C'thun once as well, which to this day is the best moment of the game.

Play times:
Basically whenever I'm needed from 16:00 (8 pm) to 24:00 (12 pm).
A little more during weekends. I'm also taking a random day of every weekend off raiding, unless only one of the two days are used for raiding, which means I'll take the other one off.
I'm not much of an outgoing person. Obviously there's the occational birthday, holiday and other rare days I can't be online.

rollersnaeks

Back to top Go down

Application of a healer. Empty Re: Application of a healer.

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Thank you for your application, im pretty much certain we can offer your resto druid a spot in the guild at this point, your lack of TBC experience shouldnt be an issue as a C'thun kill is pretty good to here these days.

Please add to our discussion forum and make yourself at home. Welcome.

(Will change you to "member" status now)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down