Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application (Duh)

Go down

Application (Duh) Empty Application (Duh)

Post  Herr Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:38 pm

Name: Tom
Nationality: English, East-Sussex (South East)

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
Been playing WoW for near on 3-4 years now, I've played every class up to 70, bar Priest, Warlock and Mage; was never a fan of the squishies. I work as a Bartender / Grounds-man for my local Rugby Club's Bar. Hmm, well not much else to say i guess, i mean i could type a load of crap like 'I'm a great Teamplayer, and i know how to take orders' but i think that just makes you sound like a muppet really. I can both take and give jokes well, and i could say I am pretty focused on things i set out to do, other than that I'm English and thats what really counts! Smile

Class your wanting to roll and why:

Either UD/Belf Rogue, or Paladin (90% sure on Holy spec); Saying this though, i am very open to rolling any other class, the previous two would just be my preferences, i take interest in each class, and their different talent trees (Its good to play every class, it sheds great experience on overall game knowledge)

Reason for re-rolling:
To be perfectly honest, I am tired of just being alliance, I've had my Human Rogue as my main character ever since i started the game, and I am pretty sick and tired of the human male animations, not really an amazing reason, but it is my reason nonetheless.

Previous raiding experience:
I'll try not to boast, but I've currently seen and killed 8/9 BT, and 4/5 MH... and the respective lesser instances being TK/SSC/Kara/ZA. My pre-TBC raid experience was full game cleared. All of this being as a Rogue, i have an alt paladin with which i have experience only full TK/SSC/ZA/Kara with, As Holy spec (Human Male too ><)

Play times: Usually early in the morning, for a few hours then i nip off to work on weekdays till around 5:30ish, Show my face for family/friends and then play WoW till i pass out and wake up next morning Smile

Herr

Back to top Go down

Application (Duh) Empty Re: Application (Duh)

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:56 am

Hello Tom,

Thank you for your application, we'd be more than happy to take you on as a Paladin as the list for Rogues joining is increasing rapidy. I can only hope you'd be intrested in following this path as your raid experience and general attitude would be perfect for the guild.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:03 am

Paladin it is Smile

Herr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:09 am

Excellent mate, welcome on board, please feel free to add to our discussion forums.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down