Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Jhaika

3 posters

Go down

Application - Jhaika Empty Application - Jhaika

Post  Jhaika Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:21 am

Name: Adam
Nationality: English

Read first: I'm in a bit of an odd situation here, in that I decided to apply before seeing the realm choice. Now, it seems you've chosen to roll on my realm. If this is unacceptable, please ignore the following.

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): I've just recently returned from a long break from wow, looking for a fresh start and a long-term guild. I've experience as tank (and occasionaly fury dps or offtank) in the majority of 5-man dungeons, as well some larger runs in pre-TBC. While I'd like to take another role this time, this means I know the pitfalls of working with a tank (and working in a group setting in general), as well as good experience of group leadership and marking. I'm looking for a guild with a stable core, in order to make the best possible start to WotLK.

Class your wanting to roll and why: Again, rolling on my own realm confuses the issue a little. I'd prefer to roll Shaman, with Druid as second choice. The reason I pick these classes is due to their hybrid nature - I usually play melee and these classes allow me to add a bit of variety without becoming a pure caster. Spec is not really much issue for me. My current characters here are - 70 Warrior (currently prot, but play all three specs) and 67 Hunter (levelling as BM), as well as several lowbies, bank alts and such. I'd rather not "main" one of my current characters, though I could sub them in if the group is short a class on a given run.

Reason for re-rolling: My account has been inactive for most of this year. Upon returning I've found myself somewhat "behind the curve". I recently transfered to Anachronos (I have friends here, whereas my guild on previous realm has since disbanded and scattered), and have decided it would be better for me to focus on preparation for WotLK than try to "catch up". Since this nicely matches your guild's stated aims, this seems a natural place for me to do so.

Previous raiding experience: Minimal. ZG/MC as tank pre-tbc as part of a casual raiding guild. No raiding post-TBC due to my account's inactivity.

Play times: Most evenings from around 18:30 (server time) to 23:00. Also, some afternoons or weekends - depending on my shift pattern.

If there is anything else you wish to know, feel free to ask (or /w Jhaika or Skaia ingame).

Jhaika

Back to top Go down

Application - Jhaika Empty Re: Application - Jhaika

Post  Hypo Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:22 am

If youre rolling a shaman, Ill certainly go for lock Very Happy. Nice app mate, best of luck!
Hypo
Hypo

Back to top Go down

Post  Thør Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:22 am

Admin is not here atm but he will get in touch soon
Thør
Thør

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:31 am

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your application, at this time i think we can offer you a space as a shaman, the spots for most classes are now oversubscribed so it may be your certain class is very large in numbers, but this is as a safety net for people not making the marathon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down