Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - piqued my interest

2 posters

Go down

Application - piqued my interest Empty Application - piqued my interest

Post  Rimelight Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:58 pm

Name: Brian Uprichard
Nationality: UK

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
Philosophy student in my final year, hoping to go on to a masters or start a psychology degree. Big fan of Discworld, satire, classic comedies, metal, rock and practically anything from the eighties (the decade where I could wear make up and platform shoes without getting beaten up too much Wink ).

Class your wanting to roll and why:
Blood Elf Shadow Priest, after levelling practically all classes (bar warriors and hunters) I have found SPriests to be the most fun and engaging to play, the ability to also cover a healing roll if the need arises is also interesting.

Reason for re-rolling:
My current guild are great guys and girls but I feel like I can't really give them anything anymore. I've been with them since almost the start of WoW (I began playing 3 weeks after WoW was released, joined them about 3 months after that) but after TBC was released I stalled a little due to a character reroll (I wanted to play as a Blood Elf so I rerolled my UD mage to a BE mage) and then stalled again when I caught "alt fever" and levelled a rogue and priest. By this stage a combination of experimental classes, my uni course and work meant I was lagging behind badly and I haven't been able to catch up so I feel like a "spare part", like that embarrassing uncle you only invite to weddings our of sympathy.

Previous raiding experience:
Only Kara in TBC I'm afraid, pre TBC I have served time in MC to Raggy and had a blast in ZG and AQ20 (cleared both countless times). I do however have a fondness for absorbing info on boss tactics I may never need so although I've never downed Kael I probably know all the tactics for doing it Wink

Play times:
Varies a bit, this Semester is mainly coursework so it could be 10am - 3am most days bar the ones where I'm studying, working or out.

So anyway thats the application, as I said I'm interested in rejuvenating my WoW experience and feeling "needed" again and I think this may be the way to do it.
Regards
Rimelight
Rimelight

Back to top Go down

Application - piqued my interest Empty Re: Application - piqued my interest

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:04 pm

Hello there Brian,

Thank you for your application, once again lack of TBC raid experience shouldn't be too much of a problem, you have conveyed a good attitude in your application and i think we can almost certaintly offer you a place.

Please feel free too add your ideas to the discussion forums and make yourself feel at home. Welcome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down