Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application For Rerolling

2 posters

Go down

Application For Rerolling Empty Application For Rerolling

Post  Kashim Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:42 pm

Name: Mitch Giles
Nationality: Bristish

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
Hello, I'm Mitch Giles and i am from Bristol, UK. I am 16 years old and currently in my last year at secondary school. I am studying Design & Technology: Resistant Materials and History. In my spare time i like to play WoW, listen to music, hang out with friends and watch movies. I am a friendly and outgoing person and love to make new friends and help people. I have played WoW for just over 2 years now and am experianced in raids/instances ect.

Class your wanting to roll and why:
Paladin. I want to roll a paladin as they are great end game healers and are a flexable class to play. I have always wanted to play a paladin end game. Also having a 70 Frost mage and 70 Combat Rogue, i decided to go with a class that keeps the players tanking and dealing damage alive! Hehe ^_^

Reason for re-rolling:

Sick and tired of the current realm i play on (Wildhammer) full of players who dont know hwo to play there class, people leaving instances randomly (if you are lucky to get a group) ect ect...

Previous raiding experience:

BWL
Onyxia
AQ20
MC
Karazhan

Yes, only karazhan for TBC :]

Play times:

Monday - 5:00pm - 1:00am

Tuesday - 5:00pm - 1:00am

Wednesday - 5:00pm - 1:00am

Thursay - 5:00pm - 1:00am

Friday 5:00pm - Anytime

Saturday - Anytime - Anytime

Sunday - Anytime - 1:00am#

Ofc, if somthing comes up that i need to attend to in real life then i must go, but will try my hardest to be online and on time

Somthing i Should Mention

Ok, so this paladin i was talking about, i know this is about rerolling but i already have him. He is level 52 on the Realm Emeriss Horde (Ofc, if you reroll Alliance then games up, but will be willing to remake a paladin, so still count me in). Now, i can, and will transfering for this chance to raid. I can boost/help the people that need it on leveling. Once again i know its about rerolling but i dont know if you will accept this but i really hope you do Smile
Kashim
Kashim

Back to top Go down

Application For Rerolling Empty Re: Application For Rerolling

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Hello Miles,

I'm sorry but the idea of re-rolling is too start from scratch and build up as a community from level 1 onwards, its a really great accomplishment to hit the level cap with people who you've been with through thick and thin.

If you change your mind your more than welcome to re-apply, but im afraid we'll have to decline this because of reasons stated above. I wish you good luck in the future and hope you find somewhere you like.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down