Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue/ench shaman

3 posters

Go down

Rogue/ench shaman Empty Rogue/ench shaman

Post  mephesto Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:00 am

Name: Mikkel Andersen
Nationality: Danish

Personal information: well my name is Mikkel and I'm from Denmark, i have 2 younger brothers at the age of 10 and 14. i am visiting a evening school were we are discussing politics, and around the 9. February we are going to visit Belgium.

Class your wanting to roll and why: Well I would like to roll a enchantment shaman or a rogue. I will be going orc no matter the class due to the AP racial bonus. Frankly i don't care which one, because I have experience with both of the classes. Though i raided as resto on my shaman.

Reason for re-rolling: Well mostly i feel I'm kinda stuck on my current realm, due too none of the raid guilds are recruiting me, since they got plenty of rogues and shamans.

Previous raiding experience: Well i have cleared karazhan, gruul, maggy and i have killed both loot reaver and the lurker below. (On both my shaman and rogue)

Play times: Almost every day, though not so much on Tuesdays and Thursdays. so far i can raid from around 19:30 until 23:00 (perhaps until 23:30 depending on the new bus plans for my school)
mephesto
mephesto

Back to top Go down

Rogue/ench shaman Empty Re: Rogue/ench shaman

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:01 am

I think Admin is away for the night now, i'd suggest checking back here tomorrow for a response Smile Feel free to browse the forum in the mean time and gl with your app Very Happy
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  mephesto Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:03 am

thanks a lot (and yes i am browsing around Wink )
mephesto
mephesto

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Hello Mikkel,

Thank you for you application, im afraid due to the high standard of rogue/shaman applications we'll have to decline you at this stage, we are however keeping recruitment open till the level 20 mark, so please keep an eye on further recruitment.

All the best in the future.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down