Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Shaman

3 posters

Go down

Resto Shaman Empty Resto Shaman

Post  Straw Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:13 pm

Name: Christian
Nationality: Swedish

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Avrage bloke from sweden, spending most of my time with the misses, snowboarding/wakeboarding, woking or gaming. Abit to mutch of the gaming if we we're to listen to the misses Cool

Class your wanting to roll and why: I've decided i want to roll a resto shaman, have not been playing a healing class to any extent in PVE yet and was planning on giving it a go.

Reason for re-rolling: As said above; Have not been playing a healing class mutch and have allways wanted to.
Have quite alot of DPS classes under my belt and a warlock being the one i've spent most of my time on, have gotten quite sic of the DPS aspect of this game (both PVP & PVE) and im going to try a different angle.

Previous raiding experience: Befor TBC i've killed everything there was to kill except Kel'thuzad, had one try on him the same night the "free pvp epix for everyone" patch hit and then PVE was officially over.

In TBC i've killed Kazzak, Maggy and cleared SSC & The Eye. when this christmas hit i took a break and never really came back to the harcore PVE, took a mage and hunter to 70 but im still missing PVE, but this time i hope i'll have it as a healer Smile

Play times: Since i've got a job and all the other stuff that's considered AFK im not going to guarantee 100% attendance (spelling?) but most nights untill almost as late as it takes.

And about the Horde or Alliance and server choice; dont really care if its a PVP or PVE server, but i would prefer Alliance.

/Straw

Straw

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman Empty Re: Resto Shaman

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:14 pm

We are 99% sure that we are making horde and rolling on PvE server, will this put you off joining?
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  Sudha Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Sixsense wrote:We are 99% sure that we are making horde and rolling on PvE server, will this put you off joining?
We're 100% sure mate. Admin made a sticky about it.
Sudha
Sudha

http://www.rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Straw Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:20 pm

Guess i missed the sticky, my bad..

And no, its not a problem at all, have played both sides befor and horde will be fine Smile

Straw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:21 pm

Great. Well on that note the Admin is away for the night so your best bet is to have a look around on the forums if you like and check back tomorrow for a response Smile gl with your application
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  Sudha Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:23 pm

Straw wrote:Guess i missed the sticky, my bad..

And no, its not a problem at all, have played both sides befor and horde will be fine Smile
It is in the "Important Discussions" forum - only registered accounts can see it apparently.
Sudha
Sudha

http://www.rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:31 am

Hello Christian,

Thank you very much for your application, im pleased to say we can offer you a spot within the guild as a resto shaman.

Please feel free to add to our discussion forums and make yourself feel at home.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down