Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Application

4 posters

Go down

Rogue Application Empty Rogue Application

Post  Momo Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:46 am

Name: Momo
Nationality: Scottish

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself):
Even though my nationality is stated in Scottish, I was born in Saudi Arabia and I have been living in Scotland for 6 years now. I'm currently at school doing my Highers (I think the English equivalent is A-Level) and I have been playing WoW for 1.5 years now. I enjoy playing WoW beacuse of the great deal of social interaction and the amount of friends you make, but I really love building up my character as well. I'm a straightforward kinda guy, so please no drama! Smile

Class your wanting to roll and why:
Really comfortable playing a rogue, one of the classes I really enjoy playing. Love the combo point system and pumping out the DPS Smile.

Reason for re-rolling:
I would really like a fresh start where I can rely on people not quitting half way through, whenever you start a reroll project with one or two friends, it always seems to fall apart. Hopefully being part of a big guild will stop people from losing motivation Smile. Also, my current server is practically dead and I can't find a good, solid guild to join.

Previous raiding experience:
Unfortuantly, I don't have any raid experiance ( I hope you won't take this the wrong way Smile ) I have been able to do most heroics and I am very keen on raiding and learning how to raid on a rogue. Don't worry, I assure you I won't be a complete noob. I really enjoy teamwork, and I love downing the boss at the end of instance, more than the actual loot to be honest.

Play times:
Usually 17.00 onwards, but I play longer on the weekends seeing as I'm still at school Smile

Momo

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application Empty Re: Rogue Application

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:50 am

Where abouts in Scotland m8? Falkirk here Very Happy
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:57 am

Hello there Momo,

You'll have to bear with me as the rogue spots have been filled i just want to see if we can accomadate anymore at this time, i dont really see the harm in over recruiting as im sure everyone wont make the distance, but need to have a think will get back to you asap.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:12 am

Where abouts in Scotland m8? Falkirk here

Glasgow mate Smile

Hello there Momo,

You'll have to bear with me as the rogue spots have been filled i just want to see if we can accomadate anymore at this time, i dont really see the harm in over recruiting as im sure everyone wont make the distance, but need to have a think will get back to you asap.

Don't worry if the rogue spots are full, I don't mind choosing another class to play. I enjoy playing mage and priest (all specs), so don't hesitate to ask me to change class. Having too much rouges is never fun Smile

Momo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:16 am

I wouldnt like someone to take a class if they really didnt want too, if you think you could stomach a Priest we'd be able to open a spot up for yourself, its entirely up to yourself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:34 am

Sure, I'd love to play priest Smile

One question though, would I be healer or DPS?

Momo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypo Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:35 am

a shadow priest would be a wise choice judging from the numbers of holy priests' applications
Hypo
Hypo

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:45 am

OK Holy priest it is Smile Just waiting hopefully for the acceptance!

Momo

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:11 am

Oh sorry misread Razz

I'll roll SHADOWpriest Smile

Momo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:14 am

It seems that Priests applications have absolutely blown up in the last day or so and massivley over subscribed, sorry to mess you about mate but i think we could accept you on you initial (Rogue) application if that is ok.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Googler Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:15 am

Admin wrote:It seems that Priests applications have absolutely blown up in the last day or so and massivley over subscribed, sorry to mess you about mate but i think we could accept you on you initial (Rogue) application if that is ok.

/pat. Poor boss. Getting all confuzzled tongue
Googler
Googler

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:18 pm

No problem, rogue it is Very Happy

Can't wait to get started, thanks guys!

Momo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content