Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock/hunter or rogue Application

Go down

Warlock/hunter or rogue Application Empty Warlock/hunter or rogue Application

Post  Imortallus Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:57 am

Name: Karhan ( Dave tongue )
Nationality: Sweden

Hey all, my name is Dave and i'm a 16 year old student from sweden. I don't have so much to say about myself Im a regular guy with alot of humour. I know what my roles are and I'm a good teamworker.
I will roll Hunter/warlock or rogue since i have experience with all of them and i want to be a pure DPS class. I'm not sure which one of these i will play but i hope that you can choose which one depending on what you "need".
I want to reroll because playing on my mains got boring (too much people in guild leaving, and too much people botting) and I love to meet new people so I see this as a chance to get to know some nice new people Smile
I have some previous raiding experience Kara and ZA ( i know not much, but it was mostly because i made a new char when i got to lvl 70 on my first char, wont happen this time tho Razz )
I play 3-5 hours a day, (can play more if needed) mostly 15-22 server time (3pm-10pm server time ^^)

Now i just hope that this application didnt come too late, I would really like to reroll with you guys. Embarassed bounce

Imortallus

Back to top Go down