Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archavious applying as priest

3 posters

Go down

Archavious applying as priest Empty Archavious applying as priest

Post  Archavious Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:43 am

Hey guys.

Where here is my application

Name: Stephan
Nationality: Netherlands

Personal Information (Write a little about yourself): Hello I'm Stephan and I'm from Holland, I currently go to school 1 day a week and work 4 days as a cook.

Class your wanting to roll and why: Shadow Priest, my main currently is a warlock. The thought of healing + giving mana to my party is pretty nice. Also I've wanted a Shadow Priest for ages but never managed to level my alts up (got 1 lvl 38 priest and 1 lvl 18) so maybe this will motivate me more. Though, I hope you don't mind, if I don't enjoy it as I like to I wish to reroll to anything else (maybe a warlock again, or perhaps wait for WTLK to hit and make a DK). But I'm fairly sure that if I enjoy it I will get to 70.

Reason for re-rolling: No idea. My friend wanted to make a fresh start somewhere a few months ago, and he made a priest himself yesterday. Then I came by this forum and I figured he might enjoy it aswell, I just need to convince him. Let's hope I will enjoy it as much as I think I will.

Previous raiding experience:
Pre-TBC
As main/offtank on my warrior: ZG/MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40/Naxx up to Razuvious
On my warlock: Just a bit of ZG/MC

TBC
On my warlock I've cleared Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, did some tries on Magtheridon but I haven't been at a kill yet (guild has downed him though) 5/6 SSC (and some tries on Vashj) 2/4 TK

Play times:
If I'm free from work pretty much all day
On thursday (when I go to school) I'm avaible from 16:30 till 1 or 2 am
If I have to work I'm avaible from 22:00 till 1-2 am

Just got one comment to make, I think you should split the overvieuw of classes into their spec..e.g.:

Priests:
Healers
names
Shadow priests
names

So you don't get confused later on..Though it's just a suggestion, for the rest I think it looks pretty well so far and I hope to start as soon as possible.

Yours,

EDIT: Please don't accept me if you don't need 2 shadow priests. If my friend can't join I don't think I'll switch servers without him, he'll be a shadowpriest aswell.

Archavious

Back to top Go down

Archavious applying as priest Empty Re: Archavious applying as priest

Post  Googler Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:05 am

Good luck with the application. Admin will get back to you shortly about it and the issue with the number of shadowpriests.
Googler
Googler

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:06 am

Hello Stephan,

Im afraid we wont be able to accept two more priest as we have more than we need as it is.

I wish you good luck in the future.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down