Rerolling08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mage application

3 posters

Go down

mage application Empty mage application

Post  Dethas Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:09 pm

Name:Rick
Nationality:Dutch

Personall:

Well I'm a Dutch student in mechanical engineering, second year now ^^
Besides that I love to fitness and hang out with my friends a lot which happen to play wow too, almost every single one of them Razz
Playing for 2 years now and not willing to stop for a long time yet.

Class your wanting to roll and why:

Would love to re roll a mage since I'm trying to start one for a while now but every time I try I get bussy on my main again since my guild activeness was changing all the time..
Then they where raiding hardcore again 4-5 days a week and then it slowed down to 1-2 raids a week happening all the time.

Reason for re-rolling:

Well after that guild disbanded all core members went different ways, a big part of my friend list consisted out of these guys.
When all of them rerolled, started new mains and went inactive I was pretty much the only one left.
But then I saw your post on the forums, was thinking about the mage I'm trying to start right away Smile

Previous raiding experience:

Vanilla wow - every single one of them except Naxxramas díd'nt get further then 5 bosses in there.
Expansion - Karahzan, Gruul's Lair, Maghteridon's Lair, The Eye and Serpenshrine Caverns no BT or MH yet but I'm hoping I will make it with you guys before WOLK is here Smile

Play times:

Midweek, almost every day from 17:00 till 23:00/0:00 (depends when I get home from school)
Weekends, all day long but going out on friday or saturday sometimes.

Dethas

Dethas

Back to top Go down

mage application Empty Re: mage application

Post  Sixsense Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:09 pm

I think Admin is away for the night now, i'd suggest checking back here tomorrow for a response Feel free to browse the forum in the mean time and gl with your app
Sixsense
Sixsense

Back to top Go down

Post  Sudha Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:13 pm

With such a small template you managed to get alot of info in, love it.

Best of luck Dutchy!
Sudha
Sudha

http://www.rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:06 am

Hello Rick,

At this time our Mage roster is looking rather full but im happy to say we can offer you a place, im really sure we've already lost a few mages so i would like to be more safe than sorry, if a packed starting class is any problem please message me and we could work somthing out but at this time were happy to welcome you on your mage.

Please get registerd and feel free to add to our discussion forums.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rerolling08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down